This privacy notice tells you what to expect us to do with your personal information when you make contact with us or use one of our services.
We do not track or monitor users of this website – the only time personally identifying data is collected is when you use the contact form.
- When you submit the contact form to us to are submitting your name, email address and telephone number.
- This data is collected solely for the purpose of arranging further discussion on your needs.
- It is necessary to provide this data otherwise conversation cannot take place.
- Your data will be stored from the contact form will be stored securely for a period of 12 months if no appointments are arranged, in case you change your mind so that conversation notes are available without repetition. If an appointment(s) are arranged and attended your data is stored securely for six years.
- Your details are not shared with any third parties under normal circumstances. The only time personal details may be shared with other parties is if a risk or intention of suicide has been expressed.
- Your data will be retained in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and will not be transmitted abroad.
- We do not carry out automated decision-making or profiling.
Penny Mathern is the information controller for the personal information collected, unless stated otherwise. For further information on how we collect and process please use the contact form or email – using the corect letter spacing and symbols – pennycounselling [at] o u t l o o k . c o m